I’m a graphic designer with 5 years diploma ,4 years bachelor degree in Design and over 6 years of professional experience designing Brand, 2D/3D Motion graphics, Animation, Director, Set Design, On-Air Graphics, Creative, vfx, editing, interior, Concept Design, Web Design, Prints Design, Computer operating systems and network , Additionally I have on hand experience with several designing software like Maxon cinema 4D, Viz Artist ( On Air Graphics ) Autodesk Cad, Autodesk Maya, Final Cut pro, After Effects, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and premier pro.
I’m a highly motivated Person with proven ability to lead a team or work individually when needed to reach all organization targets. I have worked on large scale, complex Projects comprised of both static and dynamic content. I am a creative, self-starter individual who provides strong attention to detail and design quality. I have proven experience collaborating with visual designers to create production quality.
The following points highlight my skills and accomplishments:
- Graduated from the Institute of Fine Arts and got the first place: I have a certificate
- Participated in the Tropfest festival Arabia in Abu Dhabi, the world's largest short film festival (Transition Directed by Abbas Albadri - Iraq)
- Establishment of the design department at Alsumaria Since moving from Lebanon to Iraq
- Designed Lana’s brand, an entertainment TV channel owned by Moby Group and later worked there as Senior Creative Designer.
- Designed media campaigns for Iraqi elections. I have been rewarded a certificate of appreciation from Beladi TV.
- Unicef icon of Iraq: One-hour video (infographic, Motion graphics, Short film)
- Strong background in developing and executing branding materials for print, online, and marketing materials.
- My primary focus is Motion Designing and Company Branding. I have a passion to create and help others become more efficient in design techniques, fundamentals of design and brand guidelines.
- Leading a team of six designers to develop and implement graphics, layout, and Studio Set.